This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    Sounds interesting, but waiting to see hands-on play before deciding.
    I enjoyed the beta. The constant state of upgraded gear and or upgraded talents will hold my attention for quite some time but I will state up front I know it won't be for everyone.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Watched the gameplay on the Marvel live conference and was intrigued.

So, bought for PS4 through the Rerb link above.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Thanks man
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I am enjoying Avengers so far, BUT, Hulk gameplay pisses me off because he's so freaking big even the dodge doesn't evade the rifle shots sometimes and it feels cheap and frustrating a bit.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• HECK YEAH
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QfF...nel=NintendoUK

Gimme Sunshine....
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That limited bullshit is so fucking dumb.

Comment

• I'm just gonna buy it day one and not care

Comment

• A whole lot of people don't have the cash for it and won't until the digital sale is yanked. It's shit. I'm betting they put them back up as like $40 each and really fuck everyone that doesn't want to spend cash on shit right now.

Comment

• Eh, Nintendo gonna Nintendo.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      I am enjoying Avengers so far, BUT, Hulk gameplay pisses me off because he's so freaking big even the dodge doesn't evade the rifle shots sometimes and it feels cheap and frustrating a bit.
                      One other small thing that bugs me is the "STAND ON THIS CIRCLE, THAT IS TINY, AND FIGHT ALL OF THE THINGS" missions. FUUUUUUUUUUUCK those.

Comment

• Tony Hawk unlocked early and it is PERFECT.

Comment

• Yeeeeep

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Tony Hawk unlocked early and it is PERFECT.
                            Literally perfect. They took the great, kept it great, and only added good stuff. LOVE IT. Won't lie, I had to must about 5 songs but other than that, PERFECT

Comment

• Currently making a BDR themed park.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Currently making a BDR themed park.
                                I think I'm gonna wait on making a park till I have all the unlockables.

Comment

Working...
                                X