Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAN'T WAIT. VR SUPPORT. CROSS PLATFORM. OH GAWD.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, I am going to play Squadrons.

Been playing some Remnants: From The Ashes, and it's pretty fun. Dark Souls as a 3rd person shooter with pretty interesting loot choices that really affect how you play.

COD new season. Already like 41 on the battle pass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/w0eRkhR1z6A" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen="" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>

It might be EA, but I'm moist.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          CAN'T WAIT. VR SUPPORT. CROSS PLATFORM. OH GAWD.
          I shall look forward to the adventures of Buffington "Blast" Headcheese of Panda Squadron on Twitch, my lad.

Looks pretty damn epic, no question.

Comment

• My project work is slowing down, and I am focused on this Oracle rollout. So my work day is either in meetings for that, or not doing much of anything. On top of that Sarah's office sent a WFH kit with monitors and shit, so I get my office back during the day. Now that I am setup in here I am just playing games when not on my meetings, so getting back into RDR2 again. Finally was forced to meet Thomas Downes again. I extremely don't remember how fucking nasty Arthur is during that encounter, but they had to make it that way to fit what that encounter leads to in like 20 hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Downloaded the GOG Galaxy 2.0 this evening. Linked all the accounts I can, and it's pretty slick. Basically pulls in all your digital libraries to one place, even PS and Xbox. It doesn't currently bring in Twitch, Nintendo, or Battle.net. You can install, update, and launch everything on your PC from Galaxy. The console ones are kind of odd, bc instead of Install or Launch you get "Playable on your console" where the launch button would be. But a cool way to see all your shit. It will pull in Game Pass games on your Xbox, but it doesn't seem to tie in the stuff on Game Pass PC yet.

It pulled in 800 digital games for me, which I know I have a lot, but Jesus. I recommend checking it out.
              I just downloaded this on my lappy. Can't seem to connect my PS account yet, but I dig this.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

No fucking bullshit, two weekends ago I was complaining to Sarah that there's no good way to play Tony Hawk and I was tempted to look into emulation or how to run a PS2 via HDMI and dig out my old discs. And this weekend I was staring at Skater XL and Session debating grabbing one. And then LAST NIGHT I found my Skate 3 disc so I could play it via BC tonight. So I am fucking HYPE for this shit.
                New SKATE game coming!!!!!

Comment

• I'm glad they're making a new Skate, but I never loved those. I tried to go back to Skate 3 recently and I just suck at it. The controls don't feel intuitive to me, and there's no "stickiness" at all. If they adjust some of the accessibility shit so my ass can actually nail a grind, I will be fucking hype. But that is a 2022 holiday or spring 2023 game, so I will be jamming the THPS remake until then.

Comment

• You lack discipline.

Comment

• Injustice Ultimate Edition free on all platforms.

Comment

• The second one is one of my FAVORITE fighting games of all time. Just a great fucking series.

Comment

Injustice Ultimate Edition free on all platforms.
                          Fighting games scare my dumbass hands nowadays but I’ve always been curious how flying heroes even function in a one track stadium.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Dude, grab Injustice on PS4 (xbox version isn't ultimate) and I'll play with you

It's so much fun and the story is a blast

Comment

• It may be a sad state of affairs but I think I may do that when this deadline is through.

Or I’ll at least download the mother now and then the chuckles can begin a bit down the line.

And thanks for the heads up!
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

I'm glad they're making a new Skate, but I never loved those. I tried to go back to Skate 3 recently and I just suck at it. The controls don't feel intuitive to me, and there's no "stickiness" at all. If they adjust some of the accessibility shit so my ass can actually nail a grind, I will be fucking hype. But that is a 2022 holiday or spring 2023 game, so I will be jamming the THPS remake until then.
                                The older I get the more this stuff is an issue for me. And no Rob, it's not discipline, it's fucking arthritis. Shit sucks. Getting old is bullshit, don't do it guys.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X