This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new RE game

If this plays like Outbreak that could be pretty sweet. No idea if it's like that, or a L4D clone, or what but I'm always down for more zombies from the Umbrella Corporation.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Say what you will about Kotaku but Tim Rogers cracks my shit up. His 1 hour Death Stranding "review" is hilarious.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oNeOvK7I-4Y" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• this edited version of the clean house mission from Modern Warfare is dope. That level was amazing and the fucking graphics in this game are nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            this edited version of the clean house mission from Modern Warfare is dope. That level was amazing and the fucking graphics in this game are nuts.

When i think back on everything i've played this year that mission sticks out immediately.

Comment

• It's really well done.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• https://www.gamespot.com/videos/resi.../2300-6451628/

that looks like a bunch of fun. Reminds me of the Zombi U game on the Wii U which no one played except me and Ceej.

Comment

• Everyone placed it when it hit the other consoles.

Comment

• but the multiplayer wasn't there like in the wii u if I remember correctly? It worked just like that video above. The person on the tv was trying to get through a level while the person holding the wii u controller was the "director" and would place zombies, traps, etcc to stop the other person from winning. It was fucking awesome and just another reason I'm so mad that we never got a fucking D&D type game on that system. Being a DM on the gamepad would have been fucking LEGIT fun.

Comment

• I want those new controllers and Boneworks right now.

When he started stuffing that dude in the locker, I was fucking solllld.

Comment

• That looks awesome.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LxDm9T1TKvU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• after the amazing remaster of part 2, bring it the fuck on!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0tUqIHwHDEc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Can't believe I watched 3 hours of that awful cringe show and no fucking Elden Ring, even after Sekiro won GOTY
                                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Working...
                                X