This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    ...do I want an Oculus Quest? I feel like I really want an Oculus Quest. I am never going to put the time or energy into building a fancy computer.
    From reading the Oculus subreddit there does seem to be some issues with tracking on it (which tbf was always going to be an issue with no external sensors) and aside from the graphics downgrade there are some other issues like for instance, Beatsaber has no ability to mod/download custom songs like it does on the CV Rift, but apparently sideloading is progressing really quickly on the Quest so those issues may be non-existant before long if you feel like messing around with it

Everything considered though for a completely pc-free, wireless experience it's looking very solid, if I didn't already have a regular rift I would probably be getting one. Plus it's already getting stuff like Vader Immortal earlier than CV Rift and I'll expect that to continue as it's the new flagship Rift (though I've read Vader Immortal can't even take advantage of roomscale and if you walk outside of a 2x2 zone it forces you to step back into the play area, whats the point of wireless if you cant utilize your full play area?)
    Last edited by Trejo; 05-30-2019, 03:49 PM.
    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• COD: MW and Death Stranding both look incredible Put them inside me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ou8NazRFCrg" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen="" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>
        Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        confused by what this is exactly.
        From what I've read it's a "dark re-imagining" of Modern Warfare. Whatever the fuck that means. I hope it means I don't have to have ADD or be on meth to play competently but I'm betting no.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Lol. War isn't dark enough...MAKE IT DARKER.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I don't wanna be able to SEE SHIT
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hahaha. CALL OF DUTY:CATARACT
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Gonna preorder my season pass for the day one DLC pack and get my commemorative blindfold.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                  Gonna preorder my season pass for the day one DLC pack and get my commemorative blindfold.
                  No season pass either, all maps free after initial purchase.......ALLEGEDLY. Also Call of Duty: The Darkness Redarkens the Darkening.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OcP0WdH7rTs" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• no gameplay but who cares. It's fucking BG3 done by the Divinity guys. MINDFLAYERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8939aURV9Dc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• neattttt

Comment

• That jedi moves like a luuded up nu-Kratos.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Lololololol. So Cyberpunk 2077 features Keanu? Holy shit. That’s one way to be the best game. Looks awesome too!
                              https://www.gameinformer.com/2019/06/09/new-cyberpunk-2077-trailer-showcases-keanu-reeves-launhes-in-april

Comment

• Yeah boyyyyeee. That was a great reveal. JOHNNY MNEMONIC 2.0

Comment

Working...
                                X