Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NhaGN6rK2Eg" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• A SINGLE PLAYER GAME WITH NO MICROTRANSACTIONS OR MULTIPLAYER? OH GAWWWDDDD
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I love Respawn but that Fallen Order trailer did nothing for me. Like, it seems this game already came out. Twice. On 360.

Comment

• Same, the trailer did nothing for me. Some gameplay would help, but yeah after seeing this, game doesn't really have my attention yet.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I dig the shit out of Jedi Knight/Outcast/Academy so if they give me that with 2019 graphics and an open world I'm down
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Yeeep. I'm pumped.

Comment

• if the hardware is decent then I'm all over this Capcom Classic shit.

LOVE ME SOME OLD SCHOOL ARCADE SHIT.

Comment

• Whoa, what is that?! If the price isn't ridiculous I'll definitely be getting that. Strider was such a great arcade game.

Comment

• EU price is $229 for pre-orders. So definitely could change.

Comment

• I must know the quality of the sticks. That will make or break it. I have no problem spending loot on an arcade quality stick but it needs to feel right.

Comment

• That thing is 100% going to be $200+. Apparently it's using extremely high end arcade parts (forgot the brand name, but well known and expensive). On top of that it's two sets of sticks in one box...so it's going to be massive.

Comment

• If that's the case I'm grabbing it. They'll hack the shit outta it and I'll be able to play all the old school konami arcade games on it.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wSPqYzsvCaQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• that looks fun

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wSPqYzsvCaQ" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen="" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>
                                Soooooooo portal wars? IN
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X