Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, there's a sort of guide that pops up when you find an assassination opportunity and you can toggle it on and off. If it's on, it will help guide you through the steps to complete the assassination in a certain way. Basically puts waypoints and objectives on the screen like acquire a certain outfit or find a screwdriver. Helps a lot especially when you're starting out and they are always really cool or funny ways to get the assassination done. Helps with getting to know each map as well.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• You can also literally choose an Assassination opportunity you want to follow from the menu before you load into the map and have it direct you from the beginning and not have to stumble or find the first objective alone.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
        No, there's a sort of guide that pops up when you find an assassination opportunity and you can toggle it on and off. If it's on, it will help guide you through the steps to complete the assassination in a certain way. Basically puts waypoints and objectives on the screen like acquire a certain outfit or find a screwdriver. Helps a lot especially when you're starting out and they are always really cool or funny ways to get the assassination done. Helps with getting to know each map as well.
        HOLY SHIT. NO. I legit would just walk around the map, get bored, maybe look at IGN for tips and then quit.

THIS MAY CHANGE EVERYTHING. I'm fine with waypoints and being told how to kill someone. Will definitely look into this when I get home. You may have converted me to enjoying the single player.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So just got on Hitman 2 to check, they are called Mission Stories now. When you're in the loadout section, go to the Mission Stories tab and select one to start following it when you load in. You can also change it while in the map as well if you fuck it up. But yeah anyway, it's under the Mission Stories tab. Each map has at least 5 or more of them.

Comment

• hahah, jesus christ.

Will definitely check that out.

Should pay more attention to shit when I get a new game hahahahah,.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• everyone is excited about Borderlands 3 and I'm sitting here remembering how terrible the second one was thanks to the terrible writing and meme overload shit.

Comment

• I enjoyed playing the second one, but the writing fucking sucks. And the writing/tone of this trailer is even fucking worse.

Comment

• Also, there are people that are WAY into Borderlands characters it turns out? I had no fucking idea. They are all blank voids in the way of me getting loot.

Comment

• yeah, no shits given about any of the characters in the first 2 games.

that trailer was terribad. I am old.

Comment

• The mask mayhem teaser was cool.

I had my fill and there’s no going back to loot shooters. In fact, those sorts of random world loot systems are fucking awful.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• This piece on what went wrong with Anthem is a fascinating read.

I still hope to play this one day when they finally get it to a state that is fun. Again, if they pull a Diablo 3 or even a Destiny then it could be great.

Comment

• It feels SO GOOD to fly around in that world. I'm with you, that I hope they turn it around but it seems like anything more complicated than a FPS or sports game just doesn't work on Frostbite.

Comment

• yeah, Frostbite is pretty but that's about it.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/WvutRrO9qTE

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rWfcMwMzfag" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X