This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    I always sucked at parrying in all DS games.
    For what it's worth, most people on the subreddit are saying the parry window is way more forgiving in Sekiro
    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Sekiro looks awesome. I will never play it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
        For what it's worth, most people on the subreddit are saying the parry window is way more forgiving in Sekiro
        Parry is great so far.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RbMqcFvtMN8" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• HYPE

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dz6Sd8C3WM8" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Been waiting all month for this.. yayyyyy

Comment

• So dumb that I had to drop 40 bucks on the expansion packs just to get that one thing I actually play. But whatever, new sniper level is fun as shit.

Comment

• Good, support Hitman.

(Probably will be available separately in a week or 2)
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• /posted from the other thread but don't fucking force me to buy two expansion packs at once if one isn't even out yet.

Square Enix can eat a dick for that nonsense. I don't even care if they are trying to save me money in the long run, LET ME DECIDE AS I AM THE CONSUMER CONSUMING THE THINGS.

I would have had no issue just buying the first one for 25 bucks but who knows how long it's going to be until the second expansion

Comment

• Heh, I get it and agree, it has happened to me with games I like.

Also, can't believe I'm defending Square Enix but they have nothing to do with IO Interactive and Hitman anymore. They dumped Hitman and IO Interactive.
                        IO Interactive is independent now. Warner Bros. published Hitman 2.

Also sad you don't like the main game.

Comment

• haha, whoops. Totally forgot that Squeenix gave this series up. My bad. But fuck you WB/IO for doing stupid shit.

And it's not that I hate the main game, it's just that I hate the main game hahah.

It's well done but not my thing. I like the arcadey shit with the Assassination mode. Plus Lesley and I can play it together and find things out without getting annoyed at each other with the main mode.

Let me tell you something: it's fucking infuriating watching someone play the main mode in a way that goes against every thing you would do yet in the assassination mode that isn't present.

Comment

• But I will continue to buy this series so long as they keep adding more Assassination modes in. I just don't have the patience for the single player stuff most of the time.

Comment

• Do you turn off the assassination opportunities guide thing?

Comment

• Are you talking about when you hit the bumper button and it shows the people you need to kill in red?

Comment

Working...
                                X