Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part of me hopes that when Epic launches the store Gabe just straight drops Half Life 3 out of the fucking blue.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Also pumped for that Marvel Alliance game for the Switch.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The Epic Store is launched. It is up and going right now. Hades is already available there.

I want to be excited for Marvel Alliance but that framerate looked roooooooooooough.

Comment

• Downloaded the Epic Storefront.

Comment

• oh shit, Bungie splits from Activision.

joy.

Comment

• Good for Bungie. I've been loving Forsaken.

Comment

• Dank news
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• uh a spiritual successor to Advanced Wars? yes pleaseeeeeeeeee

Comment

• Yeah, buzz on Wargroove has been super high for the last few weeks. Definitely interested.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CTvqsXWTlVY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• love this too fucking much

exactly my type of humor.

Comment

• Leon really does have the whole black suit Maguire in his facial tics.

That shit was like seeing Maguire act against the Garrett Morris puppet from The Stuff.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• HASHAHAHAHHA.

Comment

• New Harmonix VR rhythm game.

fuck yeah.

Comment

• That.. looks.. interesting? Not sure I follow the mechanics just from that clip. Hope there's custom tracks or at least a great soundtrack. They'll also have to pry Beat Saber out of a lot of cold dead hands
                                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Working...
                                X