This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    Probably. But the fact it doesn't come with a power cable is ridiculous.
    It comes with a cable just not the ac adapter but yeah kinda silly. Just hoping I can hack this one like all the other ones I've been hacking.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VppjX4to9s4" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I know this will in no way be worth the hype, but goddamn this looks great

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DQ5Bu02IwGk" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• toying with grabbing the xbox one x soonish. I don't have a 4ktv at the moment and probably won't be grabbing one for a while. That being said, those of you that have one, is it really a huge difference for games? Obviously, 4k vs. 1080p is but I'm more talking about FPS and loading.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              toying with grabbing the xbox one x soonish. I don't have a 4ktv at the moment and probably won't be grabbing one for a while. That being said, those of you that have one, is it really a huge difference for games? Obviously, 4k vs. 1080p is but I'm more talking about FPS and loading.

I never thought it would make that big of a deal, then my PS4 kicks over for Madden and Spider-Man and it lights up the room.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Pretty much all games with One X enhancement give you the option of FPS or graphical improvement. So if you pick FPS you'll get a buttery 60FPS. Tomb Raider looks amazing, but I think it ran like 30-40FPS not a smooth 60. But that's also running in 4K. Since mine is on a 4K tv I am not sure how it would adjust only putting out 1080 resolution, I would guess you'd see the 60FPS bump easily. As for loading I run pretty much all my shit off an external, so not sure how it compares. I barely play anything on my old Xbox One but when I do it definitely feels slower.

Comment

• good to know. I think I'm going to pick up a xbox one x today in prep for a 4k tv around xmas time.

Comment

• just grabbed an xbox one x with pubg and RDR2 for 425. They had a deal at target where you got a 100 bucks off the console with purchase of RDR2. Add the discount card and my red card and that was a good deal.

Comment

• Even with your problems with RDR2, play it on the One X. Go out to the northeast corner toward "The Loft" and just fucking soak it in once you get your 4K tv.

Comment

• Shit, even playing it on my normal tv I can see a difference in the hair/shadows/particles.

Comment

• Oooooh, Steam may finally have a decent competitor in Epic Games now.

Steam annoys the shit out of me so I like this idea.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MGLTgt0EEqc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• RIGHT UP MY FUCKING ALLEY

Comment

• Bunch of cool shit at the Game Awards. Outer Worlds, Hades, surprise Far Cry drop and Journey to PC. MK11. Small Hello Games puzzler. Anthem looks good. And Epic Game Store looks like it's going for Steam's throat.

Comment

Working...
                                X