Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If, like me, you had the shitty Red Faction Guerilla PC port from a decade ago from some random bundle then you got the remastered edition free today. Enjoy.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/v5CZQpqF_74" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• 48 Minutes of Cyberpunk 2077

Jesus fucking Christ dude. If the final product looks half as good/dense as this footage it should be pretty incredible
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Yall can have your bullshit horse simulator with RDR2. I'll be in that world instead.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I will play both and laugh at your missing a great game AGAIN because a horse once kicked you in the pecker or whatever.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              I will play both and laugh at your missing a great game AGAIN because a horse once kicked you in the pecker or whatever.

Yeah. I'm just gonna play both, especially since they're going to be released like 18-24 months apart. Also, I need a new video card before Cyberpunk comes out.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Yeah. I'm just gonna play both, especially since they're going to be released like 18-24 months apart. Also, I need a new video card before Cyberpunk comes out.
                Yeah, have a 1070I and already seeing it will need replacing is depressing.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• A 1070TI? I don't think you'll need to replace that anytime that soon. The new cards probably won't be that crazy of a jump, especially for a few years when games start taking advantage of the lighting ability. I on the other hand have a 970, old as shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    A 1070TI? I don't think you'll need to replace that anytime that soon. The new cards probably won't be that crazy of a jump, especially for a few years when games start taking advantage of the lighting ability. I on the other hand have a 970, old as shit.
                    Yeah I hope so, but what's this ray tracing shit and why does it make me panic not knowing?

Comment

• It's about lighting models. Basically allowing more ways to display lighting/shadow, and more realistic as well. So shadows wouldn't be just boxes that follow a character, but that more realistically move and shift and such. It will be noticeable at some point, but it's gonna take years for developers to catch up...and developers won't spend the money until console takes advantage of it. I'm still convinced we are at least 5 years from new consoles.

Comment

• Ordered those NES controllers for the Switch this morning and also picked up a pre-order from Best Buy for the Playstation Classic.

Comment

• Man, I just wanna play Chrono Trigger today and forget the world kept turning.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Did you also preorder a power cable, Rob? Since the PS Classic doesn't come with one. So dumb.

Comment

• Doesnt it just use usb c?

Comment

• Probably. But the fact it doesn't come with a power cable is ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                                X