This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    so the more that comes out about fallout 76 the more i realize that I just don't give a fuck.

Definitely not for me, especially after how little I enjoyed Fallout 4.

Comment

• yep. fucking same.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So many good trailers during the Sony conference I don't know what to think. So many games, so little time!

Comment

• Ghosts of Tsushima (sp) is my favorite thing of the show so far. I hope I can play it in black and white with Japanese dubbing.

Comment

so the more that comes out about fallout 76 the more i realize that I just don't give a fuck.
            Yeah, it’s a husk now.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Ghosts of Tsushima (sp) is my favorite thing of the show so far. I hope I can play it in black and white with Japanese dubbing.
              That game looks beeeeeyouteeeeeful
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck all these Cyberpunk game play preview write ups. I need it so bad.

Comment

• I wish it wasn't an FPS but I'm still so goddamn in.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• so long as it's not as terrible as Dues Ex

Comment

• I get the change, since it's got a ton of shooting, but I'm with you. I like seeing my RPG characters. But they're saying all cut scenes/dialog will be in third person, so should be fine.

Comment

• oh for sure, but I still just want a reskinned witcher but with laser guns and cybersluts.

Comment

so long as it's not as terrible as Dues Ex
                          Gonna need those candy bars if you want me to fight your war.

Otherwise I can’t do shit.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Shadowrun Returns Deluxe free on Humblebundle for the next day and a bit
                            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• it's a good damn game.

For some reason we started playing Diablo 3 again. Still so addicting.

Comment

• https://twitch.tv/videos/279375486?t=2h09m21s

these dudes are insane. this shit is insane.

Comment

Working...
                                X