This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that's so strange.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
      In better news, XCOM 2 is a PS+ title for June, yeaaahhhh boiiiiiiiii
      You guys had me thinking this was free.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
        You guys had me thinking this was free.

It will be, you have to wait for the first Tuesday of the month for the new games to go free
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
          It will be, you have to wait for the first Tuesday of the month for the new games to go free
          Oh snaps!

Comment

• Was on Jen's Pulver's twitch stream playing Fortnite again last night. Games were 50/50 like Fortnite always is but the discussions got deep as fuck. Crazy how technology brings random ass people together.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Like “Joe Rogan” deep or “closing time with old salts” deep?
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Like talking about childhood/adulthood trauma's that have defined/challenged as both as human beings, and how we've approached those thing in efforts to overcome them, so I think the second one?
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah, that's more in the latter's camp.

Tech isn't always Terminator-levels of bad.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I could use one of those human liking terminators to ride around towing shit with me, he could help move all kinds of heavy shit AND put the fear of God into anyone wanting to argue.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YCDxGUMOjJc" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Heeeeeeeeeell yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                          <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YCDxGUMOjJc" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                          Oh man. I need more hard drive space. And time.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xtxJtQa6VSw" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• OH MAH GAWD

Comment

• so the more that comes out about fallout 76 the more i realize that I just don't give a fuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X