This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.twitch.tv/videos/266008173?t=01h21m53s

Video of my son and I playing Fortnite with Jens Pulver on twitch. Pulver was the first lightweight champ in the UFC and also a bantamweight champ. Always been a fan of the guy and he's recently got into streaming so figured jump in and play with him. We did ok some and got slaughtered in others but check it out if you'd like.

We had some discord issues so I don't think my voice made the stream but still fun anyways.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      https://www.twitch.tv/videos/266008173?t=01h21m53s

Video of my son and I playing Fortnite with Jens Pulver on twitch. Pulver was the first lightweight champ in the UFC and also a bantamweight champ. Always been a fan of the guy and he's recently got into streaming so figured jump in and play with him. We did ok some and got slaughtered in others but check it out if you'd like.

We had some discord issues so I don't think my voice made the stream but still fun anyways.
      That's rad.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• It really was, been a fan of the guy pretty much since 99 or so, so yeah it was great. And there's a point in Pleasant Park in one of the games where I straight up just cap a guy with a hand cannon in one shot so I felt pretty grateful for the whole experience.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-ye84Zrqndo" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• hmmms. I hope this is an RPG and not some new bullshit. I just want a fun fallout RPG again.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              hmmms. I hope this is an RPG and not some new bullshit. I just want a fun fallout RPG again.

Battlecry Studio (their Austin studio) that was building a shooter for YEARS. Kotaku confirms this game is online. Fallout 4 settlement building tool.

Enjoy the Fortnight clone.

Comment

• NO.

Comment

• In better news, XCOM 2 is a PS+ title for June, yeaaahhhh boiiiiiiiii
                  XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Oh yeah! Getting that!

I sucked asses at Bloodborne, so I hope I'll be better at XCOM!
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• XCOM2 and the War of the Chosen is the best fucking game to come out in YEARS.

Comment

• I bought WotC like two months ago when it went on Steam sale, but I was having tons of issues getting it to run. I was not pleased.

Comment

NO.
                          Sorry about Fallout, Rob. I know you love that series.

Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                          In better news, XCOM 2 is a PS+ title for June, yeaaahhhh boiiiiiiiii
                          Great news. Been thinking of getting back into XCOM 2 again. I have heard War of the Chosen runs like shit on consoles, hopefully this isn't true anymore. I should look into it before I get the expansion.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            I bought WotC like two months ago when it went on Steam sale, but I was having tons of issues getting it to run. I was not pleased.
                            Fix your shit. Runs like a dream over here.

Comment

• Thanks bro. I just want a return to fallout 3. No base building shit.
                              Originally posted by Fil View Post
                              Sorry about Fallout, Rob. I know you love that series.

Great news. Been thinking of getting back into XCOM 2 again. I have heard War of the Chosen runs like shit on consoles, hopefully this isn't true anymore. I should look into it before I get the expansion.

Comment

Fix your shit. Runs like a dream over here.

Can't figure out why it's broke at all. I even removed all my mods, did a clean install, etc. Still get like 15-20FPS and takes forEVER to load levels.

Comment

Working...
                                X