Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like I said, Asian MMO players are fucking hardcore.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• That's because they have small penises so they need to excel somewhere else.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So true. Since I have no ambition nor video game skills, I tend to excel at being a panda.

Comment

• They throw quite a party. I didn't realize they celebrated being nerds in Japan.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by John McClane View Post
            I didn't realize they celebrated being nerds in Japan.
            What else are they going to celebrate?
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Tentacle Rape?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Guinan View Post
                What else are they going to celebrate?
                Uhh...Godzilla, giant robots, school girl underpants, tentacles? They fucking celebrate everything.

Comment

• Like Takagi used to say, Pearl Harbor didn't work out so they got us with tape decks.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Goddammit Nintendo.

Comment

• Got that game for my kids for Santa Day. Apparently they're going to hate me as the game is supposed to be hard.

Comment

• Not hard, but they will hate each other. I can't wait to fuck over my siblings on Christmas with it.

Comment

• I can see my four year old severely shitting on my 5 year old for lulz. My four year old is funny as hell.

Comment

• I feel sad for people that play just for gamerscore.

Comment

• That's just fucking sad.

"I'm never going to be in the Olympics, so I'll be a great gamer. It's something I know I'm good at."
                              I guarantee we could fucking smoke her in half of those games. Especially since she boosts.

Comment

• Bet we pwn her @ MW2 for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X