X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Yes, hide behind the big x. It makes it easier to kill you"

SO MUCH WIN.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That was greatness.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I love that there was a guy named Gump_203, and the random "Stop walking in front of the TV!!!"
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Awws. A big chunk of my friends got banned from the 360 this weekend. OWNED.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
            Awws. A big chunk of my friends got banned from the 360 this weekend. OWNED.
            Modders get pwned by microsoft like daily now. When will people learn you don't take food out of Bill Gates mouth.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It sounds like they finally figured a way to outsmart the modders...for now.

Comment

• It's all on a proprietary system. There should really be no reason why MS can't see what hardware is connected when they connect to Xbox Live.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Want to outsmart MS? Don't log into Live. It's that simple.

Comment

• Hilarious video...what happened with modders?
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                      Want to outsmart MS? Don't log into Live. It's that simple.
                      THIS

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                      Hilarious video...what happened with modders?
                      About a million of them got the..

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                        Want to outsmart MS? Don't log into Live. It's that simple.
                        The biggest problem with that (I don't give a shit, as I pay for my gaming) is that the XVID codec doesn't work unless connected. So now they are all picking up PS3's haha.

Comment

• Awesome. I'd have loved this game as a kid.

Comment

• I need to play this game.

Comment

• HAha. I'm sure I'll end up buying one of these. Why? Because it gets fucking lonely in space.

Comment

• Maybe, you should have let the Borg assimilate you instead of the Captain.

Me, I'm going to get tons of cats for my avatar.

Comment

Working...
                                X