Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7iZG-GkJUzU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• my little bro came out last night and tried VR for the first time. He loved it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That fuckin nurse, man.

You can reload by flipping the controller up? Or was he pressing the buttons?

Comment

• pretty sure he was just flipping them up.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pyZw_oqk7Q8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• First, playing Infinite Warfare this past weekend, now this trailer have me wanting to replay Mass Effect again. #ILOVEMASSEFFECTEVEN3

Infinite Warfare is sort of Mass Effect .01
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Also, love Clancy Brown narrating it.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KsHHiWqgbw8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rEMRg_QKS7U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• This artificial scarcity with every new Nintendo machine drives me fucking nuts.

Comment

• yep. Lines at the targets and shit around me.

If I don't grab it via Amazon then I'll just fucking build my own via Raspberry Pi and have ALL GAMES instead of just the random 30.

Comment

• The annoying thing is I don't even want one for myself. It's a Christmas gift for my sister!

Comment

• I've never seen Amazon crash before. I didnt think it was possible! Anyway, swing and a miss. So dumb.

Comment

• It was a pain in the ass finding one this morning.

I went to work and left around 7:30 to head to a nearby Target and try my luck there. They were open and as soon as I got to the electronics section the lady told me they were sold out and that they had only gotten 3 in! Only 3!!! She told me to try another Target that had close to 80 units, but they had already sent a lot of people there so I may not be able to get it.

Luckily, I had a plan B: Best Buy was just five minutes away, but they didn't open until 10am. I got there with only 7 people in line, and one dude said that he was told they had a lot of units. Around 9:15 the manager came out and said they had 63 units, so I was good. They only had 3 joystick controllers, and only 9 regular controllers.

After waiting in line for two hours I finally ended up buying the system, an extra controller and a controller extension cord. I hooked it up in my bosses office and I can't wait to play it some more. It really is pretty neat.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• nice man! That's awesome you were able to grab it! I ended up sleeping through my alarm this afternoon and missed the amazon drop

Comment

Working...
                                X