Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something like this, although there were a couple points in the stream where it was even more jittery.

https://twitter.com/fobwashed/status/783830597177257984

Comment

• OH GOD PLEASE DON'T GET A DEFECTIVE UNIT
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hsaLDnl_fEs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Bummed the Friday the 13th game is delayed but pumped it's because they are adding more content and an offline mode

Comment

• I am going to be SUPER bummed if the Red Dead news is just a remaster of some sort. But the teaser this morning is giving me hope! How awesome would it be if Rockstar said "oh, by the way, this drops next month"?

Comment

• I would still LOVE RDR on PC, but I hope if they do that it's part of releasing a new Red Dead. That new picture this morning makes me think it's based on a posse/criminal gang?

Comment

• Give me Tombstone: The Game!

Comment

• I want both, a remaster and a new Red Dead. Today's pic looks like it might be a tease for a new game.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• TABLE TENNIS 2 CONFIRMED!

Comment

• Heh, watch it just be a Red Dead skin for a Lemmings game.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• or RDR skins for GTA Onlin

Comment

• I know some of you care.

Comment

• Oh I care alright. Fuck yeah!

Just wish it were on PC.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It probably will be.

Comment

• well, I'll probably get an XBox One (new version) as my tech gift this year. If so, I'll at least have a current platform to play it on.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X