Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe there is a convention dedicated to Minecraft.

Also reminds me of the time I did a search warrant and all the 4-year-old who lived there wanted to do was play Minecraft so he didn't have to deal with what was going on.

Comment

• The Minecon is huge man, been around a while. You should go look into the guys that did the live podcast from there. It was two adult dudes, at this con FILLED with kids and families...and they went fully R-rated and stirred up a ton of shit.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xxYUgRdp0EE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• FUCK YEAH. That looks awesome.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• So the Oculus touch controllers may be 200 bucks. Fucking lulz.

Comment

• That means it may be 50 bucks more than the vive when all is said and done. Crazy.

Comment

• Are people already over Luckey being a douchelord?

Comment

• That would be $264 for a fucking controller up here. FUCKING LULZ OCULUS
                  XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• seriously. I hope that they're not that expensive cause that's gonna fuck early adopters even more than the lack of games for the PC stuff already.

Comment

• http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/10/...date-announced

yep 200 bucks. Plus an extra 70 if you want another room tracker.

The PSVR is sounding more and more like a solid choice for me.

Comment

• Here's to me not giving a fuck about that VR madness. Until it's worth it.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          [url]

The PSVR is sounding more and more like a solid choice for me.
                          Sounds like the issues Giant Bomb had are due to bad headsets. Some other outlets contacted Sony and got replacement kits sent to them.

Comment

• Oof, fingers crossed we all dodge that bullet.

Comment

• yep. If it's gonna be a big deal I hope Sony gets out in front of it with "HERE'S WHAT TO LOOK FOR TO SEE IF YOU HAVE A DEFECTIVE UNIT" because I'm sure I'll put up with whatever since it's VR

Comment

• What to notice is the screen and controller constantly twitching when it's totally still.

Comment

Working...
                                X