This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
    Friday the 13th game kill montage. Some pretty gnarly ones in here, hope that's a sign this will be better than Dead by Daylight
    loooooks dooooopppeeee
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Quantum Break on sale for 27 bucks at amazon.

just grabbed it. Should be here tomorrow. yay!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I think under $30 is a fair price for that game.

Comment

• yep, it's what I was waiting for based on yours and Grave's points about the game.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YzjCC7Uwnj0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I know, I'm part of the problem and shouldn't, but I'll get this.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I just want ACII. That's my favorite. Fuck those other games.

Comment

• For me, it's 2 and Brotherhood. They are pretty much inseparable to me.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Brotherhood is the best, for sure.

Comment

• Looks like I'll play Battlefront again!

Space Battles?

Chewbacca?

Bossk?

Death Star Trench run?

TRAILER!

OH SHIT.

the new Battle Station mode looks amazing.

The Death Star DLC also includes a new game mode specific for the map divided into three phases. The first phase of Battle Station is all space combat as the Rebels fly X-Wings and A-Wings against the Empire’s TIE fighters and TIE interceptors. Rebels will attack a Star Destroyer looking for the weak spots to get to the Death Star, leading to Phase 2 with the players fighting inside the space station to retrieve a priority droid (plus new hero characters Bossk and Chewbacca). The final phase brings the action back into space with the Rebels targeting the Death Star, and with playable heroes on both sides including Luke Skywalker and his Red-5 X-Wing and Darth Vader in his TIE Advanced
                    Last edited by Martin; 09-16-2016, 01:06 PM.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• VR MODE IS GONNA BE DOPE

Comment

• I also love that they are touting shit that would have been in the much better BF3 that was cancelled years ago.

Comment

• fuck ,just playing a destroyer strike, followed by insertion, followed by the trench run, is amazing.

I'd been wishing this since I was 5.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Oh man, I think when a GOTY edition is released I'll have to pick up the PS4 version for that DLC and VR mode.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lE_SDciGbTk?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TmjB2sHHVZo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X