Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now if Kojima worked on it, I'd be all up in that shit.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• So weird too. Plenty of games out there that can do stealth well. For any game to come out (especially a game that should rely on stealth) and to fall flat on their face with stealth deserves to be scorned. This was the last problem they should have had an issue with (in developing the game). So, like I said: Fuck this game. Ok, evil mad Howard is going away. Happy optimistic Howard is on his way back.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I think the original AC committed a hate crime against Howard.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Just really pissed me off. Games aren't cheap and for a publisher to put something out on the market that fails on it's basic premise? Grrrr. If I'm going to pay higher prices for games, then I want them finished (and finished right).

I know, I know. Rant, rant, rant. Blah, blah, blah.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Also, as consumers buying a sequel to a shitty first game is rewarding bad behavior. I won't do that. *looks at Rob*

Comment

• Rob said he was going to wait for the reviews. The problem though, was fucking critics got so caught up in the hype that they ignored all the problems. So while I waited for the reviews on the first game, I was still disappointed. I'll wait till it's cheaper to grab it. I already have shit loads of games to play, along with trying to save up for future games and whatnots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                Also, as consumers buying a sequel to a shitty first game is rewarding bad behavior. I won't do that. *looks at Rob*

Haha. I didn't buy the original new. And this one will have to have glowing reviews for me to buy it new.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Haha at the tags. See, you guys didn't buy it new. I did. Hence my displeasure (and overall lack of fawning for the 2nd game).

Comment

• No, I bought mine new. A day after the release, right when the reviews came out.

Comment

• Indie developers are taking and edge and edge'ing up.

Comment

• Haha. I was coming here to post that. hilarious.

Comment

• That guy sounds like a douchebag.

Comment

• Yah, he is. He's the reason why Soul Calibur wasn't named Soul Edge.

Comment

• Dear Steve Doocy and Fox and Friends,

Parenting is the only thing that will keep an 8-year-old from playing a violent video game. Stop being an ass and promote another reason for censorship.

Dear Parents,

Stop voicing your concerns about video games. Be a parent. Do the research and if you feel it's not appropriate, then don't allow it. Meda is not another form of babysitting/parenting. Do the hard work youself. For fuck's sake.

Comment

• I love it when the "Fair and Balanced" host makes it a point not to pick sides. Ugh.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X