Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A friend of my roommate walked into a shop in NYC and bought a copy last night. Sounds like the crafting is more like, hey you need to find 5 of these things to build this next upgrade or item. Or find X of something to make fuel to jump to the next planet, then find 10 of X to be able to warp. But not an insane minecraft or terraria style system.

Comment

• Prolly gonna wait until this is a free ps + game unless you fucks rave about it
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I am going in balls deep Tuesday. Very excited. Glad I have a long weekend too.

Comment

• The No Man's Sky patch notes for day one are intense. Adding and changing so much, including all the exploits the one guy used saying the game was only 30 hours long.

And working on new content already that lets us build space freighters! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS space truckin

Comment

• I'll say one thing for No Man's Sky- the soundtrack is fucking RAD.

Someone tell me you can play the soundtrack full time and I'll probably buy this thing. None of this incidental stuff that plays only when you're entering or exiting the atmosphere or in a menu or something.

Comment

• The soundtrack is apparently procedural generated just like the planets and aliens and all that which sounds like a pain in the ass.

Comment

• New Resident Evil 7 footage.

So glad this is going to be playable on the PS VR because it looks like shit otherwise.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/X3hjRKGrC40" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• get the fuck outta here with that shit

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TUkfHRUek90" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• I just don't get the ToeJam and Earl games.

Comment

• apparently the shit you name in No Man's Sky may not even stick around for other people to find.

at this point I wouldn't be surprised. Fuck Hello Games.

Comment

• Friday the 13th game kill montage. Some pretty gnarly ones in here, hope that's a sign this will be better than Dead by Daylight
                            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              I'm glad I didn't buy it.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Final Fantasy x remaster. Not bad. I do remember liking this game back in the day. Having fun with it so far

Comment

Working...
                                X