Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We must be thinking of two different Zelda II's then. That game was utter shit.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• USOCRAZY

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        USOCRAZY
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Wonder Woman and Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eBLZ7LOoW9o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• holy shit is that facial animation terrible on her.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• still gonna grab the shit outta that game though.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Can't wait for Frank West's shenanigans.

Comment

• This had me cracking up.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XqugT361CMM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• That is some funny shit.

Comment

• Wish that was a real news report BUT I bet you there are people out there doing that shit.

Comment

• Some awesome PS4 sales going on right now. I just grabbed Rainbow Six Siege and Trackmania Turbo for $20 each. Still holding out hope they update Trackmania to work with PSVR, since they've shown it running on it.

Also, PS+ finally has good shit this month. Tiny Towers, Rebel Galaxy, Yakuza 3, Patapon 3. Hell yes.

And I pre-ordered No Man's Sky.

And I have Deus Ex and WoW Legion preordered this month too. VIDEO GAMES.

Comment

• I can't wait for the butthurt nerds to bitch about No Man's Sky.

Is anyone still playing Siege on the PS4? I thought I read that game was all but dead except on the PC.

Comment

• No Man's Sky looks interesting. I'll see what the reviews are about, but damn.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I have no idea! I always wanted to check it out and $20 is a fair price. I read cheating is rampant on PC (big shocker). And the nerds are already butthurt over No Man's Sky. Just today I was talking to someone that was throwing a fit that it won't be "filled with other players." Literally every interview they've said it's space. Space is massive. If you run into someone it should be rare, exciting, scary, an event. I love all the hand wringing over that one dude buying a copy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                No Man's Sky looks interesting. I'll see what the reviews are about, but damn.
                                Do you like survival and crafting games? Does adding in space ship combat turn you on? That's No Man's Sky. That poor game has been hyped to a level it can never meet, but that's what it is. What it's always been.

Comment

Working...
                                X