This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yep. Can't wait.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Also get Bounty Hunter and Racer Revenge on the PS4 for 5 bucks a pop. They still hold up.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Building a new PC with an I5-6600K CPU that's listed on the Oculus "hardcore" spec for VR use. Also a new mobo that actually has 3.0USB! I am going to toss in my 970 and 16gb I already have for now, but might go ahead and see if I can grab a 1070 on June 10th. If so I will probably save for a 4K monitor.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Building a new PC with an I5-6600K CPU that's listed on the Oculus "hardcore" spec for VR use. Also a new mobo that actually has 3.0USB! I am going to toss in my 970 and 16gb I already have for now, but might go ahead and see if I can grab a 1070 on June 10th. If so I will probably save for a 4K monitor.
          That's right, Bill. Get your Forbin on, son.

Just don't be surprised if that technological terror you create starts taking on a life of it's own...

Comment

• I don't know what that's from!

Comment

• You never saw Colossus: the Forbin Project? best get on that shit, son! It was Skynet before there was a Skynet!

Comment

• Mirror's Edge seems to be getting mixed reviews. Hope you guys dig it though. I still love the original.

Comment

• I remember liking Mirror's Edge a lot.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I loved the original but HATED the beta for the new one. And I don't need another open world game. Dumb.

Comment

• I will buy it because I liked the first one so much. I didn't have enough to time with the beta to form much of an opinion. The big downside for me is that I get so easily distracted by side stuff in open world games.

Comment

• XCOM 2 coming to consoles!
                        Last edited by Fil; 06-07-2016, 11:49 AM.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Heck yeah. I'll play through that again on the big screen. awesome.

Comment

• I hope to God that the port isn't broken.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FXCCYB3Mdlg?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Could be fun, could be turrble
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X