Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearing how they were going to change it all up and do some crazy new story shit then they were like "naw, let's just do the same shit" is so disappointing.

Comment

• eh, they change it too much then it's not GoW. I love the series and have no problems with more of the same so long as more of the same is more like 2 and Judgement and less like 3.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• NO MORE LAME BS TOWER DEFENSE LIKE SHIT
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The new PS4 codenamed Neo.

I honestly don't know how to feel about this. I like that they are forcing developers to not split the user base but it's also kind of shitty that if I want the best possible VR experience and shit that I now need to buy this fucking thing.

Couple that with the fact that some of the hands-on shit I've read about the PSVR not being all that great at the moment (tracking is fucked, move controllers are wii like...) is seriously making me consider trashing my PSVR pre-order and straight grabbing an Oculus now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Couple that with the fact that some of the hands-on shit I've read about the PSVR not being all that great at the moment (tracking is fucked, move controllers are wii like...) is seriously making me consider trashing my PSVR pre-order and straight grabbing an Oculus now.
            Where are you hearing that Move controllers are like Wii? The move controllers were light years better than the Wii when they were released. Even better than Wii Motion Plus stuff, and that was years ago without software updates. I don't believe that for a second. And PS VR experiences and hands on have been super positive at all the events it's been to. The only "bad" experience I've heard about is Golem which is pretty obvious.

Comment

• There was a new feature about VR shit in the new Game Informer. Nothing but problems in regards to tracking within the helmet with the Move remotes. Said obviously this could be fixed but it was disheartening due to the fact that the Move shit worked fine when not in VR. It's all about the lag.

And honestly, after fucking around with my GEAR VR, I almost dropped the money on the Oculus this weekend.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PNPwo92aD5M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cliffy B's new game. Looks awesome.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LcNACv0S2D4?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• If it's Infinity Ward, I'll check out Infinite Warfare.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Also, I cannot for the love of God understand why Blizzard ain't making a full Overwatch movie. My kids are LOVING the shorts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        Also, I cannot for the love of God understand why Blizzard ain't making a full Overwatch movie. My kids are LOVING the shorts.
                        This is a case where hold your breath would be ok. They have DEEP multimedia plans. DTV movies. Comics. Books. Merchandise. Etc.

Comment

• Thing is: now's the time. That Warcraft movie is 5 years overdue.

Comment

• They're working on it. Blizzard games have legs, and they have the money and cache to get made any time. Talking about 5 years too late? That's the Ratchet movie.

Comment

• Also.

Comment

• Respawn making a 3rd person Star Wars? Sure thing!

Comment

Working...
                                X