This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh shit. Let it be true!

Since Amazon doesn't charge until the item ships I'm pretty sure I'll preorder that VR and just cancel later if I change my mind. I guess it's expensive but in comparison to the other options? Not so bad. I like that Sony is holding developer feet to the fire with frame rate. Normally I don't care so much about stuff like that but it seems pretty important for an application like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/...start-tuesday/

vr bundle pre-orders open tuesday. 500 bucks. comes with camera, game, headset, and 2 move controllers.

Totally on this.
      This is a game changer. This will get the masses into VR. Occulus and Vive: not at all.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/...start-tuesday/

vr bundle pre-orders open tuesday. 500 bucks. comes with camera, game, headset, and 2 move controllers.

Totally on this.
        Ugh, $700 for us canucks. Fuck the economy! I need VR
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• That currency rate is stupid. Fuck.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• How much of an asshole am I, with my white male privilege, that I literally could not care less that Microsoft had booth babes at their GDC party?

Comment

• Nothing to do with being a white male who is privileged. Fuck people who give a shit about this kind of stuff. Fuck them right in their stupid "I WOULD NEVER WANT TO HANG OUT WITH SOMEONE LIKE THIS" face.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Is this the NX controller?

if so it matches up with the patents that were going around the net a few months ago.

Neat.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Looks insane. Into it.

Comment

Is this the NX controller?

if so it matches up with the patents that were going around the net a few months ago.

Neat.
                    GAF member apparently made this fake with a 3D printer.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Yeah. There is still another photo in question though

Comment

• those of you that have a nintendo account should get the Miitomo app. I need friends

Comment

those of you that have a nintendo account should get the Miitomo app. I need friends

WiiU needs to get cheap, then.

Also, my Wii is with my mom who uses it to watch the Netflix and balance shit on "that board thing".
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• What if I don't have a Nintendo account?
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• THEN FUCK YOU

but for reals, no idea haha

Comment

• You don't need a Nintendo account. I linked mine to my twitter.

Comment

Working...
                                X