Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So far I'm not sure about Witcher 3. I end up playing Battlefront instead, with the new map.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Very interested in the Xbone open network stuff.

Comment

• I hope Sony and the like play well with this. Could be a game changer.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Right when I start considering a PS4.

Looking hard at Vue to finally cut the cord.

I've been hearing mixed business about picture quality, but it seems to have been fixed.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Looking at Vue myself. I need to check into the regional sports stuff, but if I can get Rockets games I'm golden. Their "DVR" is kind of nonsense though, and I hear it has issues recording the correct thing.

Comment

• Zero interest in open network. PC vs console online gaming would be a huge mismatch, not to mention PC gaming is just rampant with hacking.

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
              Right when I start considering a PS4.
              This screams an attempt by MS to stop the bleeding this gen. Stop people from switching to PS4 by allowing cross console play, (hey guise now you don't have to buy a PS4 to play the division with your friends!) and also a hard push on their Universal Windows ecosystem.. it's pretty clever.
              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Looking at Vue myself. I need to check into the regional sports stuff, but if I can get Rockets games I'm golden. Their "DVR" is kind of nonsense though, and I hear it has issues recording the correct thing.

The more I eyeball it, I've got a few issues.

1) No CBS support raises an eyebrow.
                2) You'd still need a Leaf or Mobi antenna to get local channels.
                3) Showtime is slightly more expensive to add via Vue than Prime.
                4) HBO joining up would make me pull the trigger today. However, HBO might be changing ownership by year's end...so I don't see that happening anytime soon.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                  Zero interest in open network. PC vs console online gaming would be a huge mismatch, not to mention PC gaming is just rampant with hacking.

This screams an attempt by MS to stop the bleeding this gen. Stop people from switching to PS4 by allowing cross console play, (hey guise now you don't have to buy a PS4 to play the division with your friends!) and also a hard push on their Universal Windows ecosystem.. it's pretty clever.
                  Correct. BUT for some games this would be great as I'd love to play Battlefront with Martin and the others who have it on the PS4. I just want the ability to connect a mouse/keyboard up to my PS4/Bone for games like Unreal back on the PS3. That shit was ACES with a keyboard/mouse set up.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    The more I eyeball it, I've got a few issues.

1) No CBS support raises an eyebrow.
                    2) You'd still need a Leaf or Mobi antenna to get local channels.
                    3) Showtime is slightly more expensive to add via Vue than Prime.
                    4) HBO joining up would make me pull the trigger today. However, HBO might be changing ownership by year's end...so I don't see that happening anytime soon.
                    No CBS is odd, but I don't know how much need I have for their stuff. I am mostly looking at basic cable for FX, Comedy Central, HGTV (fuck you it's my shit), AMC, etc. And I just need HBO Now for Xbone or PS4. I can run it on my Macbook and just plug it in to watch Game of Thrones though. Or torrent GoT until then. The antenna thing is what bugs me. I don't really want one of those ugly antennas hanging on my wall where you can see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Correct. BUT for some games this would be great as I'd love to play Battlefront with Martin and the others who have it on the PS4. I just want the ability to connect a mouse/keyboard up to my PS4/Bone for games like Unreal back on the PS3. That shit was ACES with a keyboard/mouse set up.
                      Yeah, I don't really care about playing people on PC, but playing with people on PS4 and vice versa sounds great.

Comment

• Indeed.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          No CBS is odd, but I don't know how much need I have for their stuff. I am mostly looking at basic cable for FX, Comedy Central, HGTV (fuck you it's my shit), AMC, etc. And I just need HBO Now for Xbone or PS4. I can run it on my Macbook and just plug it in to watch Game of Thrones though. Or torrent GoT until then. The antenna thing is what bugs me. I don't really want one of those ugly antennas hanging on my wall where you can see it.

The Leaf is amazing. It's about the size of a sheet of a paper and you get it to match your decor.

Super easy to blend and hide. Plus, it doesn't have to go outside of the house.

Comment

• It's okay, Billy, I like Fixer Upper too.

Comment

• http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/...start-tuesday/

vr bundle pre-orders open tuesday. 500 bucks. comes with camera, game, headset, and 2 move controllers.

Totally on this.

Comment

• Just updated my payment info on Amazon, and hopefully work doesn't fuck me and I can be at my desk to buy this.

Also, RDR2 info apparently leaked and will be at E3.

Comment

Working...
                                X