X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox/PC only, dogg.

Comment

• And Titanfall is also Xbone only, right?
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Yep, or PC.

Comment

• the second one is supposed to be coming to all consoles.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• If that's the case, yay for me. It looked cool.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              Yep, gonna need that hard drive upgrade for the PS4
              Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              Xbox/PC only, dogg.
              Oh I just meant in general but re-reading I see it totes looks like I was talking about titanfall as well.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              the second one is supposed to be coming to all consoles.
              YAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hahaha, totally.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hh5HV4iic1Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• oh god can't wait
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• YOOOOOOOO

YO

i want to play that real soon

Comment

• So fucking great. Really wish this wasn't the finale to like my favorite gaming franchise
                          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                            So fucking great. Really wish this wasn't the finale to like my favorite gaming franchise
                            Seriously, with Metal Gear Solid done, this is probably my favorite gaming franchise. Although, I think it already has been since MGS hasn't been as great for me since Snake Eater. Maybe it's just Naughty Dog as a whole, since The Last of Us was fantastic as well.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Hope it's on par with 2 because 3 felt like a developer going through the motions.

Comment

• 3 was great until the fucking tanker part. fuck that part. It killed ALL momentum for me and I put it down for weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X