This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
    Also, I would suggest you pick up Dragon Age: Origins before you did Assassin's Creed 2. You'd be playing DA longer than you would AC2.
    I'll probably get that for the PC at some point.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• One could say the same about AC2 though.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Sorry, I don't mean turn you away from AC2. It's just AC was such a disappointment to me. And I know AC2 is way different from the first game. Probably because a pretty face wasn't heading the sequel.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
          One could say the same about AC2 though.

Really? Because everything I've read and have watched, they have seemed to take in account the problems with the first and added more variety in missions.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Turn him away from AC. Yuck. I have never been so pissed at a game in my entire life. Huge fucking disappointment. Nothing I have seen of AC2 convinces me that things are any better.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Once again, really? I wasn't a huge fan of the first. I dug what it wanted to do, and I had fun for the most part. There were definitely glaring issues, but those were apparently fixed for this one.

Comment

• They've said they've fixed the problems but I haven't seen anything that shows that it's any different. Granted, I should give them the benefit of the doubt but still, the first one was horrible.

Comment

• Hitman and Thief do it much better. I dunno, maybe this'll come out and I will be wow'd but I was seriously pissed off for buying AC new. The resentment still lingers.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Oh come on. It's wasn't horrible. The over hype killed it, but the game wasn't horrible. SO many other games are. This was just a disappointment.

Comment

• Sure, it looked pretty (ok, it looked decent) but the game was fucked. Totally unrealistic.

Comment

• Lulz. Did you think you were going to play a realistic game of Assassin Parkour?

Comment

• Note: I was the biggest shit flinger of the original game. It had potential, which is why I'm hoping for good things from the sequel. Obviously I'll be waiting on reviews.

Comment

• Well in a game of assassin's I'd expect to actually have to you know, hide and shit. Fairly blatantly easy to not get noticed in that game.

Comment

• Point taken.

Like I said, it has potential. Let's hope the new one gets it right. I'd still rather play that than L4D2 at the moment.

Comment

• I agree. The stealth mechanics were stupid broken.

Comment

Working...
                                X