Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly Grave, I think Harmonix is about to become a holding company for Rock Band and nothing else. They're bleeding personnel, they have nothing but the Rock Band VR announced...and like what else music stuff are they going to do? It sounds like their future is in ios games.

Comment

• I agree. It seems like there's been a big shift in the past year or so and it's not a good one. A lot of the engaging folks have left (what even is Trites doing? Is he from old money? Im just curious because it is foreign to me to just quit a job and not have anything else lined up.), RB4 is not great, Amplitude is a lot of fun but the Kickstarter side seems to be ignored now, most of the DLC is not good or particularly varied...

It's bumming me out, man.

Comment

• Yeah, it's so weird about Trites. Dude hasn't worked for like...6 months or something? And basically every producer and PR person has left for much better situations. Giant Bomb talked about it a lot over GOTY, and said how Harmonix has stuff going on but nobody knows it because everyone left.

Comment

• I'm gonna be that guy who doesn't give a shit about Jonathan Blow, who thought Braid was overhyped and not that much fun, and who would rather play Resident Evil 0 over The Witness.

Hope those of you that dig games like this have fun.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• But PISS BOTTLE.

(I have no idea what The Witness is but Braid wasn't all that.)

Comment

• Braid was a boring as fuck platformer that nerds ate up because OMG HE DECONSTRUCTED MARIO AND MAN IT SAYS ALOT ABOUT STUFF AND LIFE RIGHT GUYS?!
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I read a review of The Witness and, yeah, I'll pass. I like line puzzles but not at "oh, it'll take you five days to figure this out" difficulty. I like games to be fun, not frustrating.

Comment

• YESSSS.

http://youtu.be/hO_jtTw87kw

Comment

• duuuuuuuuuude

Comment

• I saw a shark, but I don't recall seeing a... HAND SHARK!
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• VIN IS THE BEST

Comment

• Battlefront update!!!!!

FREE: New Tattoine map! new maps for Supremacy, Walker and Turning Point! YES!

Star Wars: Battlefront
                          Posted January 26 2016 — 12:03 PM EST
                          Star Wars Battlefront’s developers have promised a suite of free and paid extra content coming to players in 2016, and finally they’ve offered some details about what’s to come to players from one far, far away galaxy to another.
                          <SECTION class=related-content-wrapper> Related

'Star Wars Battlefront's Battle of Jakku DLC introducing new game mode, maps
                          Here's what critics are saying about 'Star Wars Battlefront'
                          </SECTION> DICE announced that new free content is on its way Wednesday, which will kick off over a year of new content. The new content includes the Tatooine Survival map Raider Camp, which will support a number of the game’s modes, Luke Skywalker and Han Solo will receive Hoth-themed outfits, players will be able to create private matches, and daily challenges and community events will start being organized in the game.
                          The game will also receive free updates in February and March, the former bringing, among its content, a new map on Hoth, while the latter will deliver a new Endor map, as well as another Tatooine Survival map. Many of these new maps and updates will allow Walker Assault, Supremacy, and Turning Point, a mode introduced in the Battle of Jakku DLC, to be playable in new areas.
                          Battlefront’s season pass has also been largely shrouded in mystery. New maps, modes, and other content have been promised across four content packs, but DICE has finally revealed just what some of that content is.

The Outer Rim pack, coming in March, will bring modes and modes featuring Jabba the Hutt’s palace on Tatooine and the factories of Sullust.

Sometime this summer, the Bespin pack will allow fighters to play in the Cloud City of Bespin (which would perfectly set the stage for Lando Calrissian to hop into the fray).

Later this fall, the Death Star pack will finally bring the Death Star to Battlefront, which was previously featured in Star Wars: Battlefront II, before the series was rebooted. A fourth pack will come sometime in 2017, but no details are currently available.
                          Players can pick up the season pass for $50 on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC, but each pack will be available for individual purchase as well, while the free content will come to all players.
                          GIMME LANDO GODDAMMIT
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Quick look for The Division totally sold me.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Quick look for The Division totally sold me.
                              Put the beta to download last night. I'll probably try it today.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Mirror's Edge 2 closed beta signup here!

Comment

Working...
                                X