This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOO.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Nice. turns out the code they sent me originally had a "B" instead of an "8". Got a new code and currently downloading The Last of Us.
      This game running at 60FPS is WEIRD. I like they give you the option to run it capped at 30.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Uncharted 4 delayed until April

Comment

• Just picked up Beyond:Two Souls on the PS4 for 22 bucks thanks to it already being cheap and then having that 20% off coupon from the SW games link I pasted earlier in the thread. WOOOOO

Comment

• Gonna definitely grab Grandia II on Steam.

Comment

• godspeed. In no way is that going to hold up UNLESS you were in love with it back in the day.

Comment

• Grandia II is one of my favorite RPG's of all time. Top five easy.

Comment

• really? Then fuck yeah man! GET THAT GAME.

Comment

• Yup. When it originally came out my best friend and I stormed through it over two days without sleeping one wink.

Comment

• fuck man, Xenoblade has its hooks in me. Decided to see if I could survive making it to a new continent. Spoilers: I did.

It's crazy how big this game is. Pretty sure it's one of the largest open world games out there at the moment. It's bigger than Fallout 4, Skyrim and The Witcher 3 maps COMBINED.

It's nuts. Its like, " oh shit, check out that waterfall in the distance. I wonder if I can go there." *30 mins later* "Oh shit, I can and oh fuck there is treasure in here, and OH FUCK THAT MONSTER IS HUGE AND I AM DEAD."

Comment

• Rob! Cheap Lego expansion packs!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/le...i.7JppsrqDTuoA

Comment

• Unikitty. Rob's gonna get his mitts on the Unikitty.

Comment

• Already have Unikitty Tim. Come on now. And thanks Grave. We just picked up a ton of those fucking things thanks to that sale. Finally bought those stupid Ninjago ones because you fucking need them but we hate them ahha

Comment

• You need them?
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• not to beat the base game, but Lesley and I are completionists when it comes to these games. And for that, yes, you need to spend money.

Comment

Working...
                                X