Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahaha, yeah I read that. TIME TO START PRACTICING.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So happy Sony snapped up Kojima. SUCK IT KONAMI.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I hope they catch these fucking script kiddies.

This is why I'm so hesitant to go fully digital. I couldn't play ANY of my xbox games except for the disc ones I owned yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          I hope they catch these fucking script kiddies.

This is why I'm so hesitant to go fully digital. I couldn't play ANY of my xbox games except for the disc ones I owned yesterday.

EA servers stayed up and I continued to trick out my MUT team.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BD9dJZ6Dgx4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Didn't see this when I watched Star Wars, but apparently this new Uncharted trailer was shown before The Force Awakens this past weekend. Between Mr. Robot and The Leftovers, I have been hearing this piano cover of Where is My Mind a lot recently.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Get Bounty Hunter, Racer Revenge, Jedi Starfighter, and Super Star Wars for 15 bucks. Totally worth it.

Comment

• Is that site legit?

Comment

• I hope so because I bought these games this weekend.

Comment

• shit they have The Last of Us Remastered for only 17 bucks. Getting that right now too.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      Is that site legit?
                      I bought a couple $10 PSN codes from them last year, the codes worked, got them in an email. Not sure how they get their codes but it seems like they strip various bundles of their codes and sell them. I used paypal just to be safe.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Looks like my Last of Us code isn't working. Just emailed them waiting to hear back. That being said, the Star Wars stuff worked just fine and they specifically state that if their codes don't work to contact them for a new one. So hopefully they get back to me today because I did get excited to play Last of Us.

Comment

• Nice. turns out the code they sent me originally had a "B" instead of an "8". Got a new code and currently downloading The Last of Us.

Comment

• Rob crushing my Dreamcast 2 dreams is a real kick in the dick.

I WANT TO BELIEVE.

Comment

• I'm sorry man. But for reals, had I saw that yesterday I would have said the same thing. It makes no sense. Sega is in no position to do this now or in the future.

Comment

• Oh, it makes absolutely no sense.

That's why I think it could be real because video games.

Also, it looks like that new Katamari game is going to be an endless runner which is BULLSHIT.

Comment

Working...
                                X