X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    if you see me on hit me up. I'm sure I'll lose hahaha

If we play I need to get rushing yards, intercept you 3 times in a game and win only by field goals. So, it would be weird.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• hahahaha.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

hahahaha.

Just don't rage quit on me like the 13 year old last night that called me an Eskimo Faggot.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Been building up my MUT team. Ready to destroy all.

Make it happen, Rob. Learn the game.

Comment

This is MUCH funnier in light of Aaron Rodgers going all football jesus on Detroit the other night.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• FFVII remake to be episodic?

dafuq Squeenix?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Bleeding the weeaboo nerds dry is what's up.

Comment

• RB4 December update!

Auto-kick mode – One of the most requested Accessibility features, this toggle will allow you to play drum parts by hitting the drum pads only while we automatically hit kick drum notes. This will be available as a toggle in the Options menu.
                  OMG. Since I fucked up my knee running and the new pedal is stiff as fuck I've been unable to play the drums in a few weeks. This is awesome.

Comment

• Definitely going to try that on those ridiculous double-bass metal songs. I only need to 5-star that fucking AWFUL Dream Genie song to get the Expert 5-star achievement. Maybe this will help. There's a lot of good and interesting stuff in that update. And the RB3 import!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ryA6CaaKa3c?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• OH. MAH. GAWD.

Comment

• Yeah. Need to actually read about Oculus now. Does it hook up to Xbone? Standalone thing? I have no idea.

Comment

• not really. This is PC more than likely. It can stream shit from the xbox one through your PC via Windows 10 as far as I know.

Comment

• You probably wouldn't want to stream anything VR related unless you've got a bitching computer and connection, even slight latency in rendering and frame rate would make you nauseous from what I hear - one of the issues with the older Oculus models and why VR games tend to be a lot smaller and not graphically intense unless they are super optimized.

Personally, it would fuck me up just not being able to see the actual guitar I'm holding
                              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Apparently there is a taunt system in the Rock Band update? Gonna spam the shit out of Rob.

Comment

Working...
                                X