Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $60 for Guitar Hero Live might get me to pick it up but as a Black Friday door buster? lol fuck that

Comment

• I am hoping to build a new monster PC rig in February when income tax comes in, and if I do I might move my current rig into the living room. But if I do that I want to hardwire my living room with ethernet first.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        I think it's pretty great. It's gonna be an Oscar-bait movie but that they took this tiny indie game maker, then made her a martyr by being huge pieces of shit, now ScarJo is gonna play her and get an Oscar nom? I fucking LOVE it.
        It's going to be an Oscar-bait movie from the female producer who introduced the modern gender pay gap.

But, I'll leave to see how many outlets cover that aspect.

Fuck all of them.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• HIYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• PS2 emulation coming. WOOT

GIVE ME SILENT HILL 2 uprezzed with 60fps and oh gawdddddd
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ixA-RLw2HKw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• \m/ YESSSSSssss

Comment

• Gamefaq's is running a "your favorite games of all time" stuff. They give a list of 128 games as examples, and someone made this tool to help you create your list. So, it's only 128 games, but I feel like it's a pretty solid list.

Here's my list, and I actually think the top of it is really damn accurate.

http://slimedrippings.tumblr.com/gamefaqssort

That's the tool I used.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• shit, I'll try this. GET A NEW MIC FOR PIXEL JUNKIES MAN

Comment

• was able to snag that 30th anniversary pixel Mario amiibo this weekend. WOOOOO

Comment

• I got one too, thanks to Billy! Hooray!

Comment

• yeahhhh! I found on the day after Black Friday. Someone had ditched it in the men's clothing department. Snagged that fucker so fast.

Comment

• I AM A BEAST. SUCK IT PACKERS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Seriously, let's match up. I've got weekly goals to grind out and I want to make coins easy.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• if you see me on hit me up. I'm sure I'll lose hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X