Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RJ4S5G4nsUI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• rad
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That does look cool but I really REALLY REALLY miss CoD4, much simpler and MUCH more enjoyable than all this future shit.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          That does look cool but I really REALLY REALLY miss CoD4, much simpler and MUCH more enjoyable than all this future shit.
          I'm sorry did you not notice there was a MOTHERFUCKING ROCKET JUMP in that trailer? ERECTIONNNNNNNNNNNNNS

Comment

• I did and it's one reason I'll want to play it. BUT I want to snipez with my ghillie suits and be sneaky and not have to run as fast as Usain Bolt whilst handling said Sniper rifle.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              I'm sorry did you not notice there was a MOTHERFUCKING ROCKET JUMP in that trailer? ERECTIONNNNNNNNNNNNNS
              ALL BOUT THAT VERT SON

Comment

• That Rock Band Road Crew thing looks great.

But is a sad reminder that I'm generally an anti-social hermit with no irl friends who play games at all, let alone the greatest beatmatch series ever created.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/agxGYmsRza8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• rad.

Comment

• Who would play that shit? I mean it looks nice graphically but UGH

Comment

• I would play the fuck out of it. Turn based is the best if done right. That looks awesome IMO.

Comment

• just picked up Sabine (from Rebels) and Obi-Wan Infinity figures. Just to display. I want to get the full set of the Rebels crew for my bookshelf

Comment

• I am VERY tempted to get that Wii U walmart bundle with the 8 bit Mario Amiibo.

Comment

• Me too. Dammit!

Comment

• I just want that fucking amiibo. Fucking Nintendo.

ALL LAUNCH BUYERS OF THE WII U SHOULD HAVE GOT ONE DAMMIT. FUCK YOU JOHNNY COME LATER FUCKS.

Comment

Working...
                                X