This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AWWWW YEAH DONGLE FREE 2015!!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• full set list thus far:

38 Special - Caught Up In You
      4 Non Blondes - What’s Up?
      Aerosmith -Toys in the Attic
      Arctic Monkeys - Arabella
      Avenged Sevenfold- Hail to the King
      Benjamin Booker- Violent Shiver
      The Black Keys- Fever
      The Both- Milwaukee
      Cake -Short Skirt/Long Jacket
      The Cure -Friday I'm In Love
      Disturbed- Prayer
      Dream Theater- Metropolis - Part 1 - "The Miracle And The Sleeper"
      Duck & Cover- Knock 'Em Down
      Eddie Japan- Albert
      Elvis Presley -Suspicious Minds
      Fall Out Boy- Centuries
      Fleetwood Mac- You Make Loving Fun
      Foo Fighters- The Feast and the Famine
      Halestorm- I Miss The Misery
      Heart -Kick It Out
      Heaven’s Basement- I Am Electric
      Jack White- Lazaretto
      Judas Priest -Halls Of Valhalla
      The Killers -Somebody Told Me
      Lightning Bolt -Dream Genie
      Little Big Town- Little White Church
      Live- All Over You
      Lucius -Turn It Around
      Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars- Uptown Funk
      The Mighty Mighty Bosstones -The Impression That I Get
      The Outfield- Your Love
      Ozzy Osbourne -Miracle Man
      Tijuana Sweetheart -Pistol Whipped
      Paramore -Still Into You
      The Protomen -Light Up The Night”
      Queens of the Stone Age- My God Is The Sun
      Rick Derringer- Rock and Roll, Hoochie Koo
      Rush -A Passage To Bangkok
      Scandal -The Warrior
      Scorpions -No One Like You
      Slydigs- Light The Fuse
      Soul Remnants- Dead Black (Heart of Ice)
      Soundgarden -Superunknown
      Spin Doctors -Little Miss Can’t Be Wrong
      St. Vincent- Birth In Reverse
      System of a Down- Spiders
      Van Halen- Panama
      Van Morrison -Brown Eyed Girl
      White Denim- At Night In Dreams
      The Who- The Seeker
      not baddddd
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I really wish it was "Jimmy Olsen's Blues" but, yeah, I'm happy with the list so far.

Comment

• Not bad at all. I keep forgetting, but can my old plastic instruments work on this one? Otherwise, fuck modern gaming.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• yep.

compatibility chart

Comment

• fuck, does anyone know if the full bundle comes with the legacy thing for the xbone? I have one xbone guitar controller already and would hate to have to buy that thing just to not have to buy a new guitar.

Comment

• The dongle does not come with the band box. If you want to use the old guitar as well you'll need to buy it.

Comment

• well goddammit. Fuck it, I'll just buy a new guitar haha

Comment

• The word is that the new guitar is a really nice upgrade from the old stuff so at least it should be an improvement over what you have now. I still use a wired RB1 guitar so I assume it'll be a big change for me.

Comment

• Problem is that I've always HATED the RB guitars. I loved the GH3 guitar which is what I still have.

Comment

• that seems to be a thing almost as polarizing as inverted vs. weirdo controls. After giving the RB guitar some time I couldn't go back to the GH guitar. I can't slide across the fretboard like the RB guitar and the typewriter clicks drove me bonkers.

Comment

• I think the problem was that my first and only RB guitar was the first one and the buttons were so fucking spongy that it was almost impossible to play. I never looked back.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bUzFUfPkYxU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I wish I was good at this game.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ur7S9rZPCAE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• fucking CAN'T WAIT

Comment

Working...
                                X