Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6xGlHkIPjHc?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That's cool. I wonder if they incorporate Left Behind at all. Gonna need to watch it!

Comment

• Rock Band 4 sounds awesome
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• THE RIFT IS COMING Q1 2016 YESSSSSS

Comment

• Hopefully I can build a new PC by then. I'm actually more excited for the PS4 headset, just because I think a million different PC specs/hardware brands will make Occulus performance all over the place.

Comment

• When IGN does these IGN First things, is there a new story every day? Because I am totally on board with 30 days of RB4 articles. Some of the stuff they've hinted at already sounds awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Hopefully I can build a new PC by then. I'm actually more excited for the PS4 headset, just because I think a million different PC specs/hardware brands will make Occulus performance all over the place.
                for sure. Definitely getting both.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SfjLRuE1CLw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• "This game just outed me!"

Comment

• Fallout 4 = SOOOOOOON

Comment

• The degree of blueballs I have for that game is indescribable.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Rob thinks it's weird I went Sega Master System instead of NES when I was a kid but if wanting better graphical fidelity and sound is wrong, I don't want to be right.

I wish it had been easier to find games for the damn thing, though. One place in town rented them and I don't remember them being easy to buy either. I only have, like, five games for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            Rob thinks it's weird I went Sega Master System instead of NES when I was a kid but if wanting better graphical fidelity and sound is wrong, I don't want to be right.

I wish it had been easier to find games for the damn thing, though. One place in town rented them and I don't remember them being easy to buy either. I only have, like, five games for it.

Sega Master System had cool cases too.

Hell, Sega was awesome.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              Rob thinks it's weird I went Sega Master System instead of NES when I was a kid but if wanting better graphical fidelity and sound is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Hope you enjoyed playing Snake, Outrun and that shitty jungle light gun game.

Comment

• yep. I had both, but the NES was a much better system overall. The Master system had a few decent games that were great, but most were shitty. There is a reason no one gives a fuck about Alex Kidd.

Comment

Working...
                                X