This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah, that's kind of fucked
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Comment

• ROCK BAND 4!

It will be on PS4 and Xbox One

Harmonix intends it to be fully backwards-compatible with ALL plastic instruments you may have already bought back in the mid-late '00s, and is working with Microsoft and Sony to make this a reality

All the DLC you bought for last-gen versions of Rock Band will be carried over (again, depending on the platform holders' co-operation)

There will be new instruments to buy if you want to buy them, and people who pre-order them will get exclusive colours

The new controllers will be largely similar in size and shape to the old ones, as Harmonix still has a relationship with Fender, but they will be identical in functionality: no new bells and whistles

It's no longer being published by EA – instead, Harmonix is partnering with Mad Catz both to manufacture the new instruments and to distribute the boxed game

Rock Band 4 is intended to be a platform that lasts for years rather than the first step in another sequence of yearly releases. It will be continuously updated with new songs, modes, and anything else the community wants
        It will be out during summer
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That was "RB4" spelled with but the line breaks fucked me. Anyway, FUUUUUUUCK YESSSSSSSSSS.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post

Crappy formatting behind the scenes ruined your epic RB4 fap session

Comment

• the mad catz stuff is a bit sketchy though.....usually their products are not great.

Comment

• Mad Catz did the RB3 gear and it's held strong. My pro drums are in great shape and the keyboard seems indestructible.

Comment

• I didn't get anything for RB3 except for the keyboard, which is not listed in the press release

Comment

• I just want a new set of drums, cannot wait.

Comment

• I'm going to upgrade to a wireless guitar. And, dammit, they'll get me with a preorder because ooh pretty colors!

Comment

• I hope they sell the whole set again. I own nothing now but the mic and the keyboard. I have the GH3 guitar still as I was never a huge fan of the strat they came out with, but I should probably upgrade,.

Comment

• It's early yet but I still feel this needs to happen:

Has someone made a Vinny Mac .gif escalating with “@RockBand 4>old instruments>port your DLC>out THIS YEAR” yet?

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hS0KM6wJSmU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Really want to play Jason in MKX. However, reeeaaally not interested in the bullshit release of it with 25 different X-clusive versions of the game and characters being locked behind different versions.. so I'll probably skip it until the game+dlc show up on a cheap-ass PSN sale in 2 years
                              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Oh there had better be a Jason X skin in there.

And a sleeping bag+tree brutality.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X