This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Destiny Expansion deets.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• New CoD live action trailer. And yep, people are already bitching about the half naked woman in it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• People who complain about GI Joe exosuits and Emily Ratajkowski are fucking dumb. Here's the thing- it's great that we should be more inclusive and have strong women in games or whatever. I really do think that's a good idea and will help make a more interesting and diverse market of games to play. But not EVERY game needs to have that. And COD has a very specific target market. explosions and titties are right in that market's wheelhouse.

That commercial is great and I hope I get the game for Christmas.

Comment

• Also, COD allowed male or female soldiers in multi a couple years ago. They push to testosterone, but they're not excluding women.

Comment

• it bums me out that Alex is drinking the kool-aid now.

Comment

• Like I've said before, they won't be happy till we all wear the same uniform and men are forced to be blindfolded unless sight is necessary to provide.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• What kills me about all of this is how so many people are willing to just smack their fucking head into a brick wall, because the group is doing it.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yep, lemmings.

Comment

• Gamergate is a group of misogynistic assholes, and games do have a problem...but I refuse to get pissed off every time I see a pretty lady.

Comment

• 10 hours walking in Skryim.

Awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Gamergate is a group of misogynistic assholes, and games do have a problem...but I refuse to get pissed off every time I see a pretty lady.
                          Sure, but at the same time Sarkessian doesn't get a pass for out right lying about shit to support her thesis because some assholes assholed.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            Sure, but at the same time Sarkessian doesn't get a pass for out right lying about shit to support her thesis because some assholes assholed.
                            Show me the lies. She's doing good work in my opinion, but you have to pick and choose your battles. She's shotgun blasting any tiny thing.

Comment

• her video in regards to Hitman is what made me stop giving a fuck about anything she's doing if I'm being honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Show me the lies. She's doing good work in my opinion, but you have to pick and choose your battles. She's shotgun blasting any tiny thing.
                                Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                her video in regards to Hitman is what made me stop giving a fuck about anything she's doing if I'm being honest.
                                THIS is one major one. She filmed herself CHOOSING to kill some strippers and stated in her video about it that you were required to kill the strippers which was flat out false. Another video came out showing that killing said strippers actually makes the level way harder to complete. While she could have made valid points about the treatment of women in games by using the existence of the strippers themselves, she chose not to by sensationalizing it by adding the supposed REQUIRED murdering of the strippers.

So basically she's either uninformed about games in general or she presented factually incorrect information to try and make her point. Ergo she lied.

There are issues for sure but being dishonest in trying to fix them isn't going to work.

Comment

Working...
                                X