Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I'm running out of room on my 360 just from the free games with gold shit, and I only download the one's I'm half interested in.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• And it seems like developers are no longer interested in trying to save space. The Halo remake needs a day one 20 gig patch and a 45 gig install? Fuck that.

Comment

• Not a matter of interested in saving space, games are just fucking big. PC games have been this size for years, but the low end specs on the old consoles kept the games from getting to those sizes. But all of these systems should have shipped with 1TB HDD.

Comment

• Yeah it's ridiculous.

BUT ON A POSITIVE NOTE ROB RIGGLE IS FRANK WEST
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Max Landis wrote a 400+ page script for a Super Mario World movie. And it's fucking nuts.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• PS4 Sale of the Dead starts today, I'll be grabbing Outlast for $5 after the 28th for sure. Interested in Daylight but reviews weren't great

Wish I still had my PS3, so many more games I would buy..

Also free DLC for Shadow of Mordor came out, and its been confirmed that Binding of Isaac will be one of Nov's free PS+ games which is awesome
              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• oh shit son. Grabbing those fatal frame games.

Comment

• The Last Night looks awesome.

Comment

• This looks fun.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      so this little write up on this game has been shared/commented/liked over 1400 time in less than 24 hours. WOOOOO

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        This looks fun.
                        yeah, I'm psyched to play this next week. That Ring animation is legit.

Comment

• Watched some play through vid on it, not sure how I feel about HAVING to grind all the time. Hopefully that's not actually required.

Comment

• http://www.polygon.com/2014/10/24/70...xbox-one-video

Quantum Break still looks rad. Main guy is wearing a Night Springs t-shirt!

Comment

• yeah that does. dope.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X