Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, there was a VR shark game demo for Project Morpheus, but this is something else entirely.

Looks like it could be a blast, or terrible
    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I love the Magnum P.I one. awesome.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Silent Hills concept trailer

Daaaaaamn I need this right now! Probably my most anticipated game and there's no actual information about it. Though I'll probably get disappointed if actual gameplay comes out and it's the standard 3rd person monster beat-em-up with a new coat of paint.

Guillermo, Kojima, make this game scary as fuck please!
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I posted that BEFORE IGN at The Pixel Junkies.

kidding aside, it does look pretty freaking awesome.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• DRAGON AGE: ORIGINS FREE ON ORIGIN

Comment

• THIS LOOKS FUCKING AWESOME.

Comment

• Holy shit. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to find one of the probably eight remaining arcades in the country.

Comment

• I want this SO HARD. Fuck, anyone remember the Star Wars arcade game that came out in the early 2000? Played the shit out of it.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Hell yes, I remember it. That big ass screen, huge throne, and stupid lightsaber duels I could never win. That game was great.

Comment

• I remember beating the shit out of that game. The duel with Vader was epic, even with a joystick.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        Holy shit. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to find one of the probably eight remaining arcades in the country.
                        Already confirmed to be coming to Houston.

Comment

• UNCANNY VALLEY

Comment

• I hate The Evil Within.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              As much as I felt like never playing CoD after BlOps II, this may need a few hours of play time.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                As much as I felt like never playing CoD after BlOps II, this may need a few hours of play time.

I'm debating getting this bundle due to the 1 TB harddrive vs. the other systems. I was initially going after the Assassin's Creed bundle, but this shit fills up fast.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X