Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, and I acknowledged that. It's not my fault it's fucking MORROWIND.

Comment

• AND THE IMPLOSION OF THE PIXEL JUNKIES HAS ALREADY STARTED
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• also, that kind of shit doesn't bother me. Especially when there is so much to say. You sold me hard on that fucking game. Just like WoW. Now if every other episode is Morrorwind talk like Ceej used to do with FF then we'd need to chat hahaha.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Ah naw, fuck that. Too many games to play.

I am going to make an orc lock. We can't play together until you're like level 15 and off that Goblin island, so I am going to get up to around 20.

Comment

• cool.

Comment

• Will you guys be discussing Rock Band on your radio show you should talk about Rock Band

Comment

• "hey remember when we were all stupid and bought all these plastic instruments? boy was that dumb"

Comment

• I still want a set of RB2 drums.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    "hey remember when we were all stupid and bought all these plastic instruments? boy was that dumb"
                    YOU'RE DUMB

Comment

• current placeholder for thepixeljunkies.com

Comment

• Mario is an asshole.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• New logo as designed by me...with some help from Nintendo

Comment

• episode should be shortly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

New logo as designed by me...with some help from Nintendo
                                I was hoping for Contra.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X