This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FUCK YEAH RE-RE-RELEASE OF RE-REMAKE OH GAWDDDD

I can finally ditch my fucking gamecube and stop dicking with the Dolphin emulator. YAY.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cgzTG1y4GXQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          <iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cgzTG1y4GXQ" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
          Whoa /Keanu
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Gimmeeeeeee dat

Comment

• So the Tomb Raider sequel is an Xbox One exclusive now. Goddammit. Now I'll need to buy an Xbox One. YOU WIN THIS ROUND MICROSOFT.

Comment

• Wow. No PC either? That's crazy.

Comment

• I would assume that this is only an exclusive for 6 months to a year, but since it's not stated in the article, who knows?

Comment

• I would bet PC comes 6 months after.

Comment

• There's no way it's not on at least PC within a year. crystal Dynamics just wants some of that fat Microsoft cash for development costs.

I think we should all be talking about Quantum Break because I can't wait for that shit. Alan Wake meets bullet time meets Quantum Leap? Yessssssss

Comment

• Crystal Dynamics head dude confirmed it's definitely not a "timed" exclusive.

Comment

• Will play next TR on PC I guess. Not buying an xbone for 1 title. Sucks though, definitely prefer playing those types of games laid back in front of my TV

Add to list of 'exclusives' soon found on PC : titanfall, dead rising 3, ryse..
                          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I've read that it is and is not a timed exclusive for PC too. Weird. Who knows.

Comment

• I'm sure Tomb Raider will come to PC and PS4 eventually. PS4 has Uncharted 4 coming out at that time (unless it is delayed). This is probably Square's way of not having to compete with Uncharted on PS4, getting Microsoft money, and then releasing later on PC/PS4.

Or Square just hates money.

Or PS5 gets Definitive Version for launch.

I was looking forward to this game, I liked the first a lot.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• The only good news with this is that Lesley may want to buy an Xbox One now. She digs Uncharted but she LOVES the Tomb Raider franchise and has beaten every single one.

Comment

Working...
                                X