Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Oculus needs to be made to be used in arcades. That shit could reinvigorate the dead arcade scene with stuff like this.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I can't wait to grab this soon. Mario Kart 8 is gonna be LEGIT.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Sweet. Buy the new Mario Kart and get a free game. Looks like I'm finally grabbing Pikmin 3.

Comment

• Vinny going to NYC to make Giant Bomb NYC a real thing. These guys already put out so much content I can barely consume it. Sucks, because Vinny has been MVP since Ryan passed away, but I hope they hire one or two more people in NYC so there's plenty of cool content coming from there. I think it would be cool if Zoe Quinn was hired out there as well. And I wouldn't say no to Cara Ellison being hired in SF.

Comment

• They're breaking the fellowship?

How dare they?
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Jeff keeps saying he has GRAND PLANS and wants to do bigger things, which would mean expanding greatly. Just sucks, because Vinny is always so excited and anytime he plays a game it's fun. Brad and Jeff are quick to let something bring them down, or be more critical, which is fine, but video games are fun, yo.

Comment

• My GB State of the Union as of today:

Brad: eternal stick in the mud.

Jeff: hyper man with no chin. Should embrace the stupidity of it all and be Dr. Tracksuit forever.

Patrick: hipster babyman with the skin of a grape.

Drew: Wolfenstein guy with F1 habit.

Alex: so optimistic he could outsmile John Denver. If you couldn't tell, I was being facetious. The Eeyore of Giant Bomb.

Vinnie: our lord and savior. Can we take this man's brain and clone it, then put the other brains inside of giant robot Pac Mans?
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• AMPLITUUUUDE YUSSSSSSSSSSSS

Comment

• bummed I didn't have loot to throw down. Glad it made it.

Comment

• That's not a link Grave. :-D
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Ci6lMQNLKZU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

yessss

Comment

• I wish they had used the original "MOOOORTAAAAAL KOOOOOMBAAAT ootz ootz ootz" song.

Comment

• If that's what it really is going to look like then OMG YES PLZ
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'd love it if the fidelity of the graphics were that high, but I'm not holding my breath until we get some gameplay footage.

Comment

• I'd love it if the fidelity of the graphics were that high, but I'm not holding my breath until we get some gameplay footage.

Comment

Working...
                                X