This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Nuclear winter isn't the only thing coming.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I hope it's on both next/current gen if it is indeed a new Fallout game.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• New Fallout is definitely going to be a Xbone/PS4/PC release for next Xmas, or the spring 2015.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fpVqVr7gO0c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• so much quality cringe.

Comment

• Horrible. No Man's Sky looks incredible though.

Comment

• can't wait...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8DO0l_hwoQ8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featur...-and-earl.aspx

RiFF RaFF playing Toe Jam and Earl with Game Informer.

Comment

• fuck yeah, gonna watch that tonight.

Comment

• I kind of wish instead of an easy button somebody would invent a Jody Highroller button so you could call up Riff Raff with a simple push of a button.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Alien Isolation.

Looks awesome but I remember that Colonial Marines looked awesome as well.

Keeping expectations in check

Comment

• So ALIEN instead of ALIENS like every other Alien game? Noooope, fuck that. I'll be scared shitless every five minutes.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/k7n5kRRHDpw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• I could do without the running apparatus, but I've been devouring Oculus news and videos for a few months now, and with the improvements in the new Dev model at CES I'm convinced it's the future and I WANT IT NAOOOO. The hand tracking system is nice but impractical, not sure if I want to be swinging my hands and arms around the room with a TV strapped to my face, but for some games it would help immersion.

... but if they remade Tresspasser for Oculus with current level graphics and proper 1:1 hand/arm tracking I would purchase everything needed to play it on the MOTHER FUCKIN SPOT
                              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• DUDE. I WANT TO FEEL AS IF THAT TATTOO IS ACTUALLY ON MY BREAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X