X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://giantbombconfessions.tumblr.com/

This is great.

Comment

• Bummer. FFX HD remake's release has been moved...ugh. I NEED THIS GAME.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Thank you for this. If I had dogs, they would be voiced by Vinny.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I never liked Polygon to begin with, but this is hilarious.

Apparently they're in Microsoft's pocket....
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            I never liked Polygon to begin with, but this is hilarious.

Apparently they're in Microsoft's pocket....
            I was wondering what was going on. I heard shit bits about and I had a few emails regarding that guy who I thought was the Gears of War guy.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• yeah, it's his brother I guess?

Comment

yeah, it's his brother I guess?
                Well, it's like what I've brought up several times before. This kind of shit goes on....ALL OF THE TIME.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I need to turn BDR into a video game review site. I play and love video games way too much and need to do something about it.

Comment

I need to turn BDR into a video game review site. I play and love video games way too much and need to do something about it.
                    Video game reviews are hard, but there are quality hits and traffic involved.

Comment

• What the fuck? No, really. What the fuck?

http://kotaku.com/twitch-apologizes-...aff-1469301896

Comment

• hahaha.

Comment

• That Polygon shit was like...6 months ago, and had a Microsoft ad plain on the front and end of it. How is that news? They sold ad space.

Comment

• The Ryan Davis Mark Ruffalo tweet being read on Kimmel last night made me so happy/sad.

Comment

• Oh shit.....FALLOUT 4?

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/S3mMGno4CKw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cannot wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X