X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah it can.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That is fucking ridiculous. What the shit Infinity Ward?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Fuck you. Pay me."

-Doge
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilarious. This is the shit we get for people developing for five systems. I love it.

Comment

• Also shows that even IW knows no one gives a shit about single player COD.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              Also shows that even IW knows no one gives a shit about single player COD.
              Which isn't really true, because the last few years I see a ton of people say they only want to play the campaign.

Comment

• They should have copy and pasted COD4 instead.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Xbox is giving away free copies of Killer Instinct and free Xbones apparently to reward "power" gamers. Not sure what the criteria is, but check your XBL email, apparently I'm getting KI.

Pretty sick.
                  XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Still pissed I missed out of the Xbox Live system promo on the 10th anniversary because of some bullshit errors on Microsoft's part.

Comment

• That's pretty cool.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/81oFvjXivgg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                          Xbox is giving away free copies of Killer Instinct and free Xbones apparently to reward "power" gamers. Not sure what the criteria is, but check your XBL email, apparently I'm getting KI.

Pretty sick.
                          Apparently I'm only sorta an xbox gamer I guess. I got a free code for Forza. I'd give it you guys but it's tied to my account. woooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Apparently I'm only sorta an xbox gamer I guess. I got a free code for Forza. I'd give it you guys but it's tied to my account. woooooo
                            Wtfffffffffffffffffff xbox hates me

Comment

• when I say free code to Forza I mean free code to a car from Forza. haha

Comment

• That's that bullshit. I saw people getting from Xbones with different games, some with multiple games. Apparently they are giving out a batch every day.

Comment

Working...
                                X