• Show
Clear All

• Jesus Christ, Internet.

http://kotaku.com/valve-fans-rampage...wee-1457409443

Comment

• Nerds.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'd comment on this, but it would give you a better idea of what I do in the real world.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Fucking hate the MOBA crowd. They're worse than the FPS crowd but not as nerdy as the MMORPG crowd but a crowd is a crowd.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Resolutiongate ended up being bullshit, as I expected. 720p and 60FPS for Xbone, but PS4 is 1080p and lots of framerate issues. OMG GUYS YOU MEAN RUSHED LAUNCH TITLES ARENT OPTIMIZED FOR THE SYSTEMS YET.

These fucking kids. Never been through a console launch before, making me lose my shit. Fighting over resolution? In the dark days of the SNES/Genesis War we fought real shit like Mario vs Sonic.

Comment

• Even with resolution gate the reviews have been mostly ass.

Which was to be expected. CoD is tired as fuck. SO TIRED.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• BF4 4 LYFE

Comment

• I'm probably gonna snag BF4, but I haven't cared since Bad Company. I just prefer COD and smaller map sizes.

Comment

• That's why I hated the COD games except for when playing with you guys. I always preferred the giant maps with vehicles and what not. KARKAND 4 LYFE BITCHES

Comment

• FPS can eat my shoe.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Beta for BF4 was ass though. Hopefully it's better than what that showed.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Which was to be expected. CoD is tired as fuck. SO TIRED.
                          Yeah, but I'm willing to give that single player campaign a shot.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          BF4 4 LYFE
                          BF2 4 lyfe, bitch!

Strike at Karkand is the best FPS map EVER.

I'm just wondering how buggy BF4 will be.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I have a friend who caved early and said its a lot of fun on 360. He's going to do that $10 upgrade thing in a couple weeks when the Xbone drops.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              That's why I hated the COD games except for when playing with you guys. I always preferred the giant maps with vehicles and what not. KARKAND 4 LYFE BITCHES
                              Totes. I'm done with COD. Need to finish up gta so I've got more time for bf4.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Apparently COD:Ghosts has a copy/paste ending from MW2.

This can't be real.

Comment

Working...
                                X