No announcement yet.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I finish the first one before playing two?
    "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• Just got this. T-minus 30 minutes until shitting-my-pants-to-go-home time.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiderine View Post
        Should I finish the first one before playing two?
        If you have it and are almost done, why not. But I'm sure they will not require that you have beat the first one to enjoy this one.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiderine View Post
          Should I finish the first one before playing two?
          Yes. It'll be like taking a step backwards if you go back and play the first one (in regards to the actual game play). Unless you don't care too much about the story in the first game. Because the second is a whole new story.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• So, any chance we can get 10 people in a multiplayer game tonight? I suppose we'll be lucky to get 3 for a co-op game. Maybe if we get some chewers on tonight as well.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• It'll be a while before I play any multiplayer. I want to go through the game by myself first. And at the moment, Lesley is going through the game. Great shit. One of the best looking and sounding games I've seen in a long fucking time.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I want to marry Uncharted 2 and have a bunch of little Uncharteds.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I really wish I could play this game instead of going to work today. I guess that isn't really say much.... but this game IS awesome.
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• You're further in it than I am. Ugh, haha.

Comment

• I also know it's good because I crashed last night and she stayed up late to keep playing it. That hardly ever happens.

Comment

• My buddy got it and said it was pretty cool. I'm jealous.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• They really upped their game since the last one. The cinematics are so fucking awesome and detailed that you can actually watch them and see subtle shifts in the people's reactions and faces. Like SUBTLE shifts. It's fucking amazing.

Comment

• I'm afraid to play because I know this game is set up to be addicting.
                            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• also rule 34 on Chloe plz
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• haha. Seriously. For a video game character, she has a sweet ass. hahah

Comment

Working...
                                X