No announcement yet.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well take a break from your break and go get this game. It's fucking glorious.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I'm debating on this or Brutal Legend to my Best Buy card . IT's like Sophie's Choice over here.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well, if you buy two games at Toys R Us today, you get a third game free!

Comment

• *Cough* Make sure the free game is one you want to keep, get a placeholder game and return it in a few weeks for Modern Warfare 2. *Cough*
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• ... The Fortune Hunter Edition is going for over $3k.

Comment

• Just picked this up at Best Buy.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Nice. How 'bout some multiplayer tonight? Either Co-op or competitive.

Comment

• Rob should buy that and give it away on the next podcast.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Only a few have the PS3.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Motivation for others to buy a PS3.

Comment

• Don't have $300+ dollars laying around.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• You would if more kids believed in Freddy. Go help them believe, Nathan.

Comment

• So I'm digging this game so far. Naughty Dog knows how to create a fucking atmosphere.

Comment

• They go a little overboard with the climax scenes and hanging over the edge.

Comment

• Fuck that. I dug all of that. With my surround sound pumped up, it's nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X