Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good times. Rob is a Plunder master.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Just finished the campaign and loved every second of it. BMetal, you should at least rent a PS3 (do video store still rent game machines?) to play this game. It's going to be tough for MW2 single player to top this story.

Comment

• I'm not sure if they rent consoles anymore. I'd love to play the game as everyone is loving it. Should have never bought the wii but the kids love it. Maybe with Christmas coming I might get lucky. I'm sure the narrative rapes MW2. Damn this economy!!!
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Double Cash Weekend!

Looks like there's some other surprises for the weekend too.

"With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Cool! I might have to jump on. I still haven't played a co-op match.

Comment

• Fuck I dig this game multiplayer style. Had a blast this weekend playing. Also, if you haven't yet, buy the Doughnut Drake skin. And go through the single player again. Lulz. They even changed his voice for it. Fun stuff.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I finally finished this game. Unfortunately I didn't find the end very enjoyable as I prefer the parts where there are puzzles, but Rob was able to help me get through them. I've tried multiplayer a few times - I suck, bad. Thanks to Bruce for playing with me and hopefully not getting too frustrated!
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Yeah, but you still kicked this game's ass. And that last battle was so much easier the second time around.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                    I finally finished this game. Unfortunately I didn't find the end very enjoyable as I prefer the parts where there are puzzles, but Rob was able to help me get through them. I've tried multiplayer a few times - I suck, bad. Thanks to Bruce for playing with me and hopefully not getting too frustrated!
                    Heh, no worries it was fun. I love the multiplayer in this game, especially the co-op modes.

Comment

• I still have yet to play co-op mode.

Comment

• I fucking rocked some online this weekend. ROCKED IT. I was playing plunder and we were down 4-0. I then got 4 scores for our team in a row and proceeded to rape the other team. We won and I went up like 3 levels. Good stuff.

Comment

• Damn! Where was I?

Comment

• You were not on sir. I checked.

Comment

• When will I start to unlock more perks? I have like 3 total I think and I'm like level 9 atm. I'm assuming I'll have to level up way more?

Comment

• They start unlocking at every 2 levels u rank up. You have to purchase them after they unlock, and co-op upgrades and skins unlock at various levels as well. All must be purchased with the money you plunder.

Comment

Working...
                                X